We deliver the best of Latin music from all over Latin America, Spain and the United States. All type of music: whether is a mariachi or corrido from Mexico, salsa from Puerto Rico, son from Cuba, merengue and bachata from the Dominican Republic, tango from Argentina, vallenato from Colombia, rock/pop, jazz, or folk music from everywhere in Latin America. We serve performing arts centers, universities, theatres, festivals, clubs, weddings, and corporate events. We can also arrange educational events, conferences, lectures, and workshops. Please remember that in addition to the artists on our web page, we also have ACCESS to all MAJOR acts in Latin music. Thru our established and professional relationships with tour managers, artist's managers, and artists themselves, we can have access to Marc Anthony, Chayanne, Juan Luis Guerra, Juan Gabriel, Ana Gabriel, Mana, Enrique Iglesias, Gilberto Santa Rosa, Romeo Santos, Ricky Martin, Los Tigres del Norte, Franco De Vita, among others.
Consulting Services for Advertising Agencies:
Are you looking to expose your brand to another customer base ? Let Access Latin Entertainment help you reach the Hispanic market through Latin music and entertainment. Reach this important market by using artists, songs, jingles, and videos to satisfy your next advertising campaing. We can arrange sponsorships for artists national tours, national and local concerts and festivals, product sampling at local and national Hispanic events, artist's brand endorsing and radio and TV commercials. And much more....
Access Latin Entertainment can also serve as your media buyer with local, national and international Hispanic media. By letting us take care of the entertainment of your Hispanic market promotion, you can save time and money, which you can use to concentrate in other productive phases of the campaign.
Event Consulting Services with:
- Talent Research – availability and talent fee pricing
- Talent Rider Research & Evaluation – determining the production costs of the fully produced show include but is not limited to:
- Production Costs – backline, sound, monitors, mics, lights, stage, stage hands, technicians, engineers, loaders, rigging and power.
- Talent & Crew Airfare
- Talent & Crew Hotel Accommodations
- Talent & Crew Local Ground Transportation
- Talent & Crew Hospitality and Catering
- Talent Security
- Venue Negotiations
- On-Site RAM Event Producer and Production Assistants
- Talent Fee Negotiations
- Formal Offer Preparations and Presentation
- Contract Execution
Access Latin willl walk through your specific event logistics with you to ensure a thorough first class production every time.